We provide analytical services in the field of testing cannabis and cannabis products. We analyze natural plant material, extracts, tinctures, cosmetic products, oils, and substances with a high content od CBD (crystalline CBD)
- Determination of canabinoids
- Determination of terpenes
- Determination of solvent residues
- Determination of heavy metals
- Determination of microbiological indicators
- Determination of polyaromatic hydrocarbons (PAH)
- Determination of peroxide number
- Determination of free fatty acids
- Determination of nutritional values
- Determination of aflatoxins
- Determination of ochratoxin A
- What are the conditions for accepting a sample into a laboratory?
- Where are the samples to be delivered and which documents am I supposed to send?
- How long will it take to complete the results of the analysis?
- Who can I contact with questions?
- What are the prices of the analyses?
Herbal cannabis: The laboratory accepts samples of technical cannabis of EU approved varieties with low levels of THC.
Extract/Tincture: The amount of cannabis extract or tincture received by the laboratory will be registered as a narcotic. The laboratory requires the client to provide a valid authorization for the handling addictive substances pursuant to Act No. 167/1998 Coll.
The laboratory accepts various types of matrices for analysis, such as substances with a high content of CBD (crystalline CBD), oils, ointments, food supplements, cosmetic products, and other cannabis products. If you are not sure whether we are testing the matrix, do not hesitate to contact us.
Each delivered sample must be legibly marked by the customer (e.g. name / batch…). It is also necessary to deliver a completed and signed Order Form.
The samples can be delivered to the following address:
AQUATEST a.s. Analytical Laboratories
152 00 Prague 5 – Hlubočepy
The samples must be delivered together with the Order form. Fill in the Order Form in accordance with the Instructions for completing the Order Form.
The results will be issued after payment of the Proforma Invoice. Analysis can be done within 5–10 working days (15 working days in the case of subcontracting tests) of delivery sample to our laboratory (it may be faster if the capacity on the instrument allows it).
RNDr. Libor Jech CSc.
Responsible analyst – specialist (Determination of cannabinoids and terpenes)
+420 739 022 368
Ing. Lubica Tykvartová
Responsible analyst – specialist (Determination of solvent residues)
+420 723 751 954
Ing. Soňa Persichová
+420 732 804 770
We will be happy to prepare a price calculation according to your needs. Contact us by filling out the form on the right side.
Need advice or embed a demand?
Fill out this form: